Why am I getting headache and nausea during hunger followed by vomiting?

If food not taken at the time hunger. It leads to head ache and vomiting. Post vomiting and a little sleep leads to cure. Kindly suggest me it is an intimation of any disorder or it is quit normal.
Posted Tue, 2 Apr 2013 in Headache and Migraines
Answered by Dr. Sundar Gnanavel 14 minutes later
Thanks for your query. The symptoms you report of headache and nausea during hunger followed by vomiting and relief are quite a normal phenomenon in many people. Hence there is nothing to worry and no active intervention is needed. Few people having tendency for acid reflux during hunger have this problem. I would suggest you to never skip food at appropriate timing to avoid this problem. Do clarify further if required.
Dr Sundar