Why am I feeling tired and frustrated with masturbation?

Hi,I have a vry bad habbit of ejaculation now and den.anyhow I have controlled a lot from this habbit.but I feel vry tired and frustrated and by chance if I try to ejaculate also hardly anything comes out....I'm 21 years old.please help me out.
Posted Sun, 2 Feb 2014 in Sexual Problems
Answered by Dr. Shoaib Khan 50 minutes later
Brief Answer: Masturbation is healthy if done moderately Detailed Answer: Hello sir and welcome. Thank you for writing to us. Masturbation is not a bad habit sir. Even more as you are still unmarried, masturbation helps in the release of stress, frustration, and is also considered healthy for the sexual system function. It is only considered unhealthy when it begins to interfere with your daily routine and inhibits/prevents you from performing well in your daily activities. The feeling of lethargy is not related with avoiding of masturbation, but the frustration is. As for the less amount of semen that you see per ejaculate, this would be normal if you ejaculate frequently, but if you do not ejaculate frequently and see a less amount of semen, then a semen analysis would be required to see if this is normal or not. I hope this information helps you sir. Please feel free to write back to me with any specific clarifications you have sir, I would be more than happy to help you. Best wishes.
Follow-up: Why am I feeling tired and frustrated with masturbation? 4 minutes later
Thank u vry much sir. The only issue I am tensed about is dat,will dis lead to any further problems in my future life?
Answered by Dr. Shoaib Khan 9 minutes later
Brief Answer: DO not worry, there comes no harm from it Detailed Answer: Hello my friend. No, not at all. First as a fellow male, and secondly as a doctor, I am going to be open with you. Masturbation is very healthy, it helps in the generation and proper functioning of the sexual organs. Whether human body parts or machinery, if something is not used frequently, it does not work as well. The fact that you feel like masturbating often proves that you have a good and healthy level of testosterone in your body. The more the testosterone, the more fertile you are. There are many men, who cannot have families due to a low testosterone level. So be thankful, as you are normal and perfectly healthy. Now coming to the future, the only thing you need to know is that, once you are married, you have to direct all your sexual energy to your wife/partner. At that point in life, masturbation will have to be either reduced to a minimum or completely avoided, as your wife will need all your sexual energy. Other than this, masturbation is perfectly healthy. Do not believe any of those myths about masturbation causing harm to your physically or mentally. Just stay healthy, and make sure you do not do anything in excess, similarly make sure masturbation is also done in moderation. Another fact that I would like to shed some light on is that pornography may lead to raising your expectations of sexual intercourse. Don't let that happen. Everything shown in pornographic videos is unreal and unachievable. The women have made alterations to their bodies and the men are all on unhealthy medication, so keep it in mind that real sexual contact and the experience will be very different from what it looks like in these videos. I am more than happy that you are healthy. This is all that matters. I hope you found my response both healthy and informative. Please feel free to write back to me for any further clarifications, I would be more than happy to help you. Take care.
Follow-up: Why am I feeling tired and frustrated with masturbation? 22 minutes later
Can I get an appointment to meet u personally sir?
Answered by Dr. Shoaib Khan 20 minutes later
Brief Answer: Sure, if you do not mind waiting till March Detailed Answer: Hello once again. I am currently based in Russia. But I will be visiting India very soon, although I am located in Bangalore. As I am not practicing in India anymore, we can arrange a meeting if you wish to do this. I would be more than happy to help. I shall be in India sometime from the second week of March till the end of March. Hope this helps my friend. Take care.