Shrunk and soft testicles, low libido, normal testosterone levels. What should I do?

sir i want to know that my testosterone levels are just in normal range, but what i have observed my testicles have reduced in size and they seems softer also(they are not that rigid as they were earlier) i was having no problem in my libido until 2009 but now it seems i have loosing interest , i am still under 28 age and unmarried , i am worrying should i go for marriage or not because i don t want to spoil someone s life, please help me what should i do, (the reason may be masturbating too much have induced these changes in my body)....
Asked On : Thu, 16 Aug 2012