White discharge from penis with foul smell

hi i'm a guy of 26, i'm having a white discharge from my penis associated with a foul odor

Posted Thu, 31 May 2012 in Men Sexual Problems
Answered by Dr. Chandra Shekhar Sharma 1 hour later
Hi Sourajit,
Thanks for writing in.
White discharge with foul odor from your penis is seems to be due to Urethritis caused by Sexually Transmitted Disease, which requires prompt diagnosis and treatment. It can be Gonococcal or Non Gonococcal.
Non Gonococcal Urethritis is caused by Chlamydia, Trychomonas, Mycoplasma, Ureplasma & rarely by Herpes.
Diagnosis of Gonococcal infection is easy, while others may require specific tests.
Transfer of specimen to a hospital Laboratory can lead to a missed diagnosis; therefore you should visit a S.T.D. Clinic for prompt examination on specimens. In every district level Government Hospital, there is facility of STD clinic & free laboratory Tests. Otherwise you can consult any Skin & V.D. disease specialist of your area.
Hope, I have answered your query. If you have any further query, I will be available, but if you don't require any further clarification, please close the discussion & rate it.
With good wishes,