When does conception happen after IUI treatment?
User rating for this question
My endometrium size is 7.3, I will be doing IUI in two days time, today after a scan , the doctor gave me 2 injections to release the follicles and informed me that I am ready. This is the 3rd consecutive time that I will be attempting an IUI. Please let me know what are my chances of conception this time around. The first two times my endonetrium sizes were 8.3 mm and 7 mm respectively.
Posted Fri, 21 Feb 2014 in Women's Health
Answered by Dr. Rhea Chanda 12 minutes later
Brief Answer: At least 50% chances should be there Detailed Answer: Hello, You have a 50-50 chance of conception. If your follicles are ready and the IUI is scheduled then chance is definitely there. But i would prefer if your endometrial thickness is at least 8-9 mm. After the IUI some pregestrone support is suggested. IUI usually takes some time to be successful. Try 3-4 times, and if not succesful, IVF may be recommended.
People also viewed
- Iud bright red vaginal bleeding
- How to stop nightfall give tips
- How to get rid off spasmo proxyvon overdose
- What happens after iui treatment
- When does conception happen after iui treatment
- Pearly papules how to remove
- Pregnancy after iui treatment
- How to get rid of a sentinel pile
- How often should a 4 year old urinate
- Bright redish orange vaginal bleeding
- Duphaston after iui treatment
- Bright red orange vaginal bleeding
- Bright red bleeding while on microgynon
- After iui treatment
- Bright orange pink bleeding with mirena