What to do for severe depression, suicidal thoughts and severe anxiety?
User rating for this question
I am severly depressed,suicidal thoughts often, taking wellbutrin(300mg) a day. My anxiety level on a scale of 1-10 would be 15.......I need some help before I do pull the trigger 1 day.......I am also seeing a phycologist....any suggestions as to what I need to do ???
Posted Fri, 3 Jan 2014 in Mental Health
Answered by Dr. Chobufo Ditah 1 hour later
Brief Answer: Please, go to the emergency room. Detailed Answer: Hi and thank you so much for this query. I am so sorry to hear about these troubling thoughts and the difficulties you have with the management of your depression and anxiety.. Your thoughts are understandable and more so when management fails to provide adequate help and relief you of the symptoms you are having. This can be so frustrating and make you develop concerning thoughts about suicide. Though you are not feeling too well, I believe the best way forward is to address what makes you feel so terrible. Pulling the trigger is definitely not the way forward. I will suggest that you make a quick stop at the emergency department to get this problem addressed so that you can start feeling better as soon as possible and let go of these suicidal thoughts and plans. I hope you find this helpful. I wish you well. Thank you so much for using our services and please do feel free to request for more clarification and information if need be. Please, do all it takes to go to the emergency unit right now. Dr. Ditah, MD
People also viewed
- Grade 3 concussion nausea headache
- Tube blocked with bad hydrosalpinx
- Medicine to cure incomplete abortion
- Is seeing, hearing, or feeling things that are not there a side effect of desipramine?
- What are the treatments for severe depression and anxiety
- Is problems with urination or increase in the amount of urine a side effect of risperdal?
- Why belly button infection disappear and re-appear often
- What are the effects of severe depression
- Is fast, irregular, pounding, or racing heartbeat or pulse a side effect of vardenafil?
- What is the cure for severe depression and headache
- Is problems in urination or increase in the amount of urine a side effect of klonopin?
- Had intercourse after menstruation what is the ovulation period
- Severe depression and anxiety symptoms
- Is peculiar postures or movements, mannerisms, or grimacing a side effect of effexor xr?
- Severe depression and cardiomyopathy with suicidal thoughts any cure