What should be done to clear system of marijuana to pass a drug test?

Hi doctor, I will be taking a drug test tomorrow and intend to use a product called Zydot ultimate blend. The caveat with this product is that after ingesting the Zydot drink, I need to urinate 3 times and produce a healthy amount of urine as I will have drank approximately 48 ounces of water. So my question is, if I take furosemide to help me urinate 3 times, how much should I take, and how much time should I give for the furosemide to start working? If needed, here are the directions. DRINKING INSTRUCTIONS Allow approximately 2½ to 3 hours to complete the cleansing process (steps 1 - 4) Water should be consumed throughout the day, but not to excess. 1. Drink 16 to 24 oz. glass of water 1 hour before drinking Ultimate Blend to help remove existing toxins in your bladder. 2. Shake well and drink the entire contents 3. 15 minutes after drinking Ultimate Blend refill the container with water and drink. 4. You MUST urinate at least 3 times to eliminate toxins from your body. Allow approximately 2½ to 3 hours to complete the cleansing process (steps 1 - 5)
Posted Sun, 5 Jan 2014 in General Health
Answered by Dr. Shafi Ullah Khan 1 hour later
Brief Answer: zydot is not recommended by doctors Detailed Answer: Hello there! My name is Dr. S Khan and i would like to answer your query and i want to warn you that zydot is a publicity stunt and not a detoxifier. Rather a volume over loader. I mean why and how a combination of some vitamin supplements will clear the toxins/ weed products out of your system. Plus using that much water intake with furosemide which is an antihypertensive agent and really messing one when it comes to the electrolytes and potassium levels and it can fry the kidneys too by overloading it by just trying to get the drug out of your system. SO if you really want to pass the test pass it in the genuine way, THC has a half life in hours and it will be completely out from your system in maximum a week, breath tests are positive for 21 hours post urine or pee in the cup test is negative after a week top and hair samples are not reliable as smoke can get deposited there even from passive one ad no more done. SO my advise avoid these publicity stunts. they are not recommended by doctors. they are just vitamin supplements and god knows what else secret ingredient. The magic zydot is nothing but the combination of Complex Carbohydrates • Creatine Monohydrate • Vitamin B1 (Thiamine) • Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin) • Vitamin B3 (Niacin) • Vitamin B5 (Pantothenic Acid) • Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine) • Vitamin B8 (Inositol) • Potassium Benzoate & Potassium Sorbate (to preserve freshness) • PABA which are all multi vitamins present in every over the counter multi vitamin or B complex vitamins or A to zinc vitamins. SO i warn you again. avoid messing with the game of electrolytes and homeostasis of the body and let the drug pass through your system naturally or you may have to pay the lethal price for it. They say money back gaurantee but ask them if my kidney get fried or i get over load or low potassium leading to my heart failure , would you like to be sued or dragged down to court with me? and then see the color on their faces and share with me the picture too of these cheap publicity stunts holders. Shame on them. Now the ball is in your court. Decide and choose wisely. Stay natural act natural and wait for it. Hope your query got answered, Now if you have any more queries please feel free to ask other wise kindly close the discussion and rate the answer as per your experience. Take some very good care of yourself. Regards Dr. S Khan
Follow-up: What should be done to clear system of marijuana to pass a drug test? 9 hours later
Hi Doctor, I have been marijuana free for 13 days and when I take the quickscreen home drug test purchased from Walgreens and made by pharmtech (?), I am barely passing the test, thus I am perplexed about your comment on the half life of THC. I thought the rule of thumb was 30 days for it to be out of one's system. Ok, so I won't take the 20mg of furosemide. Thank you.
Answered by Dr. Shafi Ullah Khan 10 minutes later
Brief Answer: No worries Detailed Answer: Hello again brother! Marijuana do not incorporate to a great extent into hair I want you to know that Hair analysis is not a sensitive enough tool to detect cannabinoids/marijuana. It can also be incorporated into hair simply by second-hand exposure. So I don't believe this test is reliable any more but the odds or coming positive are less in your case. Cannabinoids can be detected in the urine for as many as 21 days after use in persons chronically using marijuana because these lipid soluble metabolites are slowly released from fat cells into the blood; however, 1-5 days is the normal urine-positive period. So if tested this way you will come negative. Saliva testing is more sensitive and I am sure that will come negative too as 2 weeks is enough to get most of it out of the system. So in Nut shell. No worries. I believe you are good to go. And I stand on the comments of my half life of marijuana. Its a statistically proven analysed data I shared with you. And as far as these market flangs of Marijuana diagnostics they are not reliable. Where you are going they have the systems to quantify it and even if you get traces they wont accuse you as only levels which alters consciousness are considered punishable and those levels are way lowered after 5 days of remaining clean. Regards S Khan
Follow-up: What should be done to clear system of marijuana to pass a drug test? 4 hours later
Thank you for your response. I have one last request for you opinion. I used this zydot product because I was nervous about failing. The past two days I have had plenty of water and a high protein diet. In addition, I drank plenty of water this morning. Will this increase or decrease my chances of passing?
Answered by Dr. Shafi Ullah Khan 8 hours later
Brief Answer: lipid soluble cannabus less help with water, Detailed Answer: Hello again! Usually such maneuvers doesn't affect the metabolism of cannabinoids as they are lipid soluble and water can not be their solvent, but when it comes to excretion in urine it can be said that yes they hasten the removal or rather dilute the ingredients and thus increase the odds of passing but these all are hypothetical terms, The one thing for sure is to pass is the interval and that i mentioned earlier and now that you have passed 14 days i believe you can pass it with flying colors but i recommend to wait for a week more. as 21 days are the hallmark intervals for this. Good Luck Any how and don't forget to close the discussion please. Regards S Khan