What should I do to increase penis size?

Enlarging my penisI would like to enlarge my penis how would I do that
Posted Wed, 14 Nov 2012 in Men's Health
Answered by Dr. G.Srinivasan 25 minutes later

Welcome to XXXXXXX
Once you understand the basics of sex, it is easier for me to educate you---

1. Vagina has sensitive nerve endings only on the last 3 to 4 cm and so anything going beyond that does not affect a woman's sensation and thereby satisfaction.

2. Woman's orgasm is not the penetrative intercourse alone ( unlike men). They need to be stimulated at foreplay especially clitoral stimulation.

So any penis that is longer than 5 cm in the erect status, is enough to satisfy a woman.
The reasons for writing this is that THERE IS NO PROVEN SCIENTIFIC AND EFFECTIVE method for penis enlargement.
It is being promoted, as it is a big business and craze among youngsters drive them to try it.
Having said that, penis is a stretchable organ with elasticity and hence it will look like it is growing by the pulling and suction methods used by promoters in the grey market.
It is practically impossible to lengthen the penis unless in grows with the body during the growth period or special operative procedures are done which may get an extra inch or so and not more than that.

So , it is better not to get fooled by such ads.

Wishing you best health,