What medicine and exact dosage of a medicine can kill a man?

Psychiatrist
Question
Hi My name is Ashish and i am 27 years of age weight 80 Kg i lived in New Delhi India i just want to know in is there any common medicine plz mentioned the name of the medicine which can easily available at the chemist shope. which can kill the person and tell me the exact dossage like Peracetamol, Bruffine Avil something like that. plz tell me i am waiting for your reply

Posted Tue, 22 May 2012 in Medicines and Side Effects

Answered by Dr. Ashish Mittal 7 hours later

I appreciate your efforts for medical consultation in so much distress.

First, harmful yourself is biggest sin a man can do. There is no problem which can not be discussed and solved.

Most common cause of self harm ideas is depression. Depression also decreases ability to fight stress.

Think what will happen to your family?

As a doctor, our aim is save life. You should visit nearby psychiatrist for counseling. As you are in Delhi, you can also visit me in Columbia Asia hospital in Gurgaon. Contact: 0124-0000.

Till the time ventilate your feelings to a close friend or family member.

I hope this information has been both informative and helpful for you. In case of any doubt, I will be available for follow ups.

Wish you good health.

Follow-up: What medicine and exact dosage of a medicine can kill a man? 9 hours later
Sir Thank you very much for your suggetion but i am not harming my selg i just want to know the common medicine name which can kill any person so that i can tell my close one that's why i can ask you i you can tell me the name than thank you and i am not satisfied with your services thank you so much Sir
Follow-up: What medicine and exact dosage of a medicine can kill a man? 4 minutes later
Hi Sir Thank you very much for your suggestion first of all i just want to tell you that i am not harming my self i just want to now the common medicine name which can kill the person so that i can awaere with never ever try take the excess amount or suggest to my family for the same i just want to know the name nothing more then that. I am not satisfied with you suggestion sir thank you very much for not copreting with me

Answered by Dr. Ashish Mittal 2 hours later
Hello again,

Thanks for follow up,

Harming others is bigger crime, irrespective of condition of that person.
It involve legal complication too, irrespective of your knowledge.

I think, In spite of knowledge, no doctor will satisfy you. Because they are well only in relieving suffering.

Wish you good health.