What medications can be taken for seasonal allergies with history of stroke due to Protein S deficiency ?

My son is a 38 year old, about 200 pounds and 5'8". At age 33 he had a stroke due to seasonal allergies. What over the counter allergy meds can he take?
Posted Mon, 30 Apr 2012 in Asthma and Allergy
Answered by Dr. Sunil.N 2 hours later

Over the counter allergy medications are :

2.Cetirizine syrup, tablet(Zyrtec)
5.Loratadine ( claritin)

Since you have not mentioned about his medications, there will interactions between the drugs which should be considered and the suitable non interacting combination should be selected. Doctor advice is a must.

Hope I have answered your query. If you have any follow up queries I will be available to answer them