Ask a Urologist   »  

What medications are used to treat paraphimosis ?

What kind of topical cream can I get for paraphimosis? Had sex last night and the foreskin of penis is pulled back!!
Posted Sat, 14 Apr 2012 in Penis Problems
Answered by Dr. Robert Galamaga 32 minutes later
Hello and thanks for the query.

It is important to reduce the paraphimosis as soon as possible. There are several techniques including soaking the penis in ice prior to reduction or coating the penis in sugar to draw out fluid from the swollen area.

Here is a good link with good information to help you. Please review this and consider trying one of these to help.

Link is:
I thank you again for the query and hope you find this reply to be helpful and informative. If you have any additional concerns I would be happy to address them.

Dr. Galamaga