What kind of pain would show that something is wrong? What would my levels be?

Gastroenterologist, Surgical
Dr. Ajit Naniksingh Kukreja,

Referring to my prior question, what kind of pain would I have or what would my levels be that would show something would really be wrong? I.e. bilirubin levels, alt, ast

Would it be terrible pain? In my stomach, back to be really concerned?
Posted Mon, 21 May 2012 in Abdominal Pain
Answered by Dr. Ajit Naniksingh Kukreja 16 minutes later

Thanks for your query

Considering the anxiety which I can understand from your information-My first word would be a word of reassurance

Describing symptoms in detail and interpretation of Laboratory reference ranges is always beyond scope of online consultation

Usually with 25 years of my experience I have found that patients correlate their problems retrospectively once they know what worst can happen

Had I been your doctor I would definitely not give you the information you have asked for ?

Your present status is not alarming just manage your stress levels and you would be normal

I am always available in ALL WAYS for followup queries
Do not hesitate to revert back if you have any problem, but do not anticipate them

Hope I have been able to satisfy you
If you have any doubts get back to me I am also available for online chat if your forum has the option

Wishing you A Speedy recovery