What is use of Nexfolin tablets?
User rating for this question
can you please let me know the usage of NEXFOLIN tabs
Posted Tue, 18 Feb 2014 in Medicines and Side Effects
Answered by Dr. Abhishek Kapoor 45 minutes later
Brief Answer: used to reduce the chances of neuropathy Detailed Answer: HI, It seems your father is currently in delirium. It is the kind of neuropsychiatric disorder in which a patient becomes disoriented to time, place and person. It has fluctuating course. Thats why, sometime he recognizes you and other times he talks irrelevantly. Improvement in this condition depends upon the cause which lead to the delirium. Treat the cause, patient would improve. NEXFOLIN contains L-Methylfolate Calcium,Methylcobalamin And Acetylcys which belongs to the class of Vitamins and Minerals. It helps to reduce the chances of neuropathy and increase the chances of recovery. Thanks
People also viewed
- Drugs containing calcium hydroxide
- Is swelling of the face, fingers, feet, or lower legs a side effect of metoprolol?
- Is uncontrolled movements of the face, mouth, or tongue a side effect of modafinil?
- Is incomplete, sudden, or unusual body or facial movements a side effect of paxil?
- What is the use of cetzine tablet? is this sleeping tablet?
- Fepanil tablet what purpose use this tablet
- Calcirol is pure white
- Where to get calcirol powder
- Calcirol sachet substitute in usa
- What is use of nexfolin tablets
- Is generalized slowing of mental and physical activity a side effect of topiramate?
- What is the use of duzela tablet
- Calcium carbonate and hard stool
- Is upper right abdominal or stomach pain a side effect of acetaminophen/oxycodone?
- What are folliderm tablets used for