What is the treatment for toddler suffering from loose stools, fever, headache, little appetite and bloody gums?

Question
Toddler w/ loose XXXXXXX stools,fever,headache Wed-Sat; little appetite,red&bloody gums,mouth pain Thu-Sun; mouth blisters&swollen gums today, w/ arm&leg spots.
Posted Thu, 19 Dec 2013 in Child Health

Answered by Dr. Veera Raghava Rao Buddha. 30 minutes later
Hi, Welcome to Health care magic forum. Toddler, age, any medication, etc are missing. I assume that there is is no medication given, in that case, it is infection, defeciency, followed by heavy XXXXXXX are the cause. I usually prescribe to my patient with such sumptoms ofoxacin,ornidazole, dicyclomine drops,domperidone,lactic acid

Follow-up: What is the treatment for toddler suffering from loose stools, fever, headache, little appetite and bloody gums? 5 minutes later
23 mo old, male. He is taking children's Motrin, only . Can you explain deficiency & heaviness

Answered by Dr. Veera Raghava Rao Buddha. 2 days later
Brief Answer: It is not possible unless have details. Detailed Answer: Hi, welcome to Health care magic forum. It is not possible for me to comment on a product unless we have full information regarding the product. If the boy is growing healthy, with the land marks, you can decide it is good for him,because the one suited for him may not suit exactly to other child. But now it is weaning period, so he needs some other foods, like fruits, vegetables, cereals, etc. So they should be given to the child in some or other form. Wishing the baby a good luck. Thank you.