What is the treatment for stomach growling and diarrhea after drinking green juice?

i think my problem was caused by my first experance with green juices! i drank them and i have been hearing my stomach growl for a few days and wont stop i lost my hunger i feel nervous and depressed i have diarrea and bad oder i cant sleep ! what do u think i should do ?
Posted Tue, 28 Jan 2014 in General Health
Answered by Dr. Rakesh Karanwal 11 hours later
Brief Answer: Problems are due to intestinal infection Detailed Answer: Hi there, Thanks for your query. Your abdominal symptoms are either due to contaminated juice; or, some of its constituents causing allergic symptoms. However, if you have been passing through constant mental stress/anxiety since the recent past, these symptoms may be a part of an underlying, undiagnosed Irritable Bowel Syndrome, complicated by intestinal infection. Persistence of allergic manifestations for several days, is highly unlikely. You may therefore, take * a 5-7 days' course of Metronidazole + Norfloxacin, ALONG WITH * a Proton Pump Inhibitor, such as, Lansoprazole or Rabeprazole; * a Probiotic, such as, Lactobacilli (to overcome the bad bacteria in the gut); AND, * an anti-spasmodic drug, such as, Dicyclomine. In case you have been under constant mental stress of late, a short course of anti-anxiety drug, such as, clonazepam or Alprazolam, will give you tremendous relief. Consult your doctor and apprise him of my opinion. I am certain that he will agree with my opinion; order required tests, and- based on the reports- will arrive at a certain diagnosis and prescribe suitable treatment as advised. Hope I have addressed to your concerns to your complete satisfaction and you find my response helpful and informative. I will be happy to answer further queries, if any. Fond regards and have a nice day, Col (Dr.) Rakesh Karanwal