What is the treatment for positive ANA, inflammation markers, elevated c reactive protein and reconstructed shoulder?

So today I am pissing like a race horse....every hour almost on the hour. I almost didn't make it to the bathroom today during org chem. So, today I get home and decide to do a urine dipstick test on me. What the hell why not? I am on my dose down part of my steroid pack that my physician gave me thought maybe it might be wreaking havoc on my adrenal glands--Now, I'm not crazy--probable assumption. Well Not happy with the test results-- The question should be what was not positive. Positive for : LEU: 70+ ; URO: off the chart my color is brown; PRO: 15(0.15); SG: 1.030; KET: 5(0.5); BIL: 1(17); Negative GLU. pH is within normal range. He put me on methylpresidone. I ran two set of tests, anyone got any idea as to what might be causing this? I also have several other factors that are now of concern of mine. #1 I do not have a gallbladder. #2 I have have positive ANA tests for two years now, I cant seen to get a typology out of my PC. I have also had positive inflammation markers. I am only 37 I have had almost every joint I have either partially replaced , fused, or reconstructed. I have had constant elevated C-reactive proteins--since 2009, +ANA for 2+years, extremely low Vitamin D (8), This week blood levels now low B-12, My thyroid levels keep going down. I am on 150,000 Iu of D and my levels will only go to 35. I am starting to wonder if I do not have a connective tissue disease, I have had a spinal fusion ( C5, 6, 7) Shoulder reconstruction, ankle reconstruction, partial knee replacement--and in less than 3 years are telling me I need another one. I am usually in sever pain most of the time from my "bones" not just my joints. Lately I have had URQ pain and every time I eat two bites I feel so full, like I have over eaten--I end up getting the hiccups, wondering if there is pressure being put on my diaphragm some where. So today the urination thing started, I almost wet myself trying to get to the bathroom. Came home and decided to do the dipstick urine test. And what the results are is posted above. I am over my PC not knowing what is wrong with me ... I feel like I need to be sent to some specialists.
Posted Mon, 10 Mar 2014 in General Health
Answered by Dr. Raju A.T 21 days later
Brief Answer: Need test reports Detailed Answer: Hi, Thanks for your query. Sorry for the delayed response. To summarize you have, Gall bladder removed Positive ANA for 2 years Positive inflammation markers ?? Elevated C reactive Protein Low Vit D levels Spinal fusion C5, 6, 7 Shoulder reconstruction Ankle reconstruction Partial knee replacement Dyspepsia Hiccoughs On methylprednisone Urine dipstick showing deranged chemical analysis with normal specific gravity. Based on the above facts, I could only think of one possibility, Connective tissue disorder. I would like have a look at the recent test reports you. Xrays, blood analysis, Scans etc. Please do attach them here on the right side of this page. After having a look at them i shall come to most possible diagnosis and opine on management. Waiting for your response,