What is the treatment for non-stop diarrhea?

Hi, i been experiencing diarrhea since morning. Any medication recommendation would greatly help. Fyi -I should start my tavel tomm morning. Thanks
Posted Sun, 19 Jan 2014 in Infections
Answered by Dr. Shruti Rijhwani 59 minutes later
Brief Answer: Follows. Detailed Answer: Dear Madam, Thank you for posting your query on XXXXXXX Well looking into he problem I would advise you to Have curd in your meals , Take a pre-probiotic supplement , Lactobacillus XXXXXXX will also work and have good results . Mostly diarrhoea subside by its own and well hydration but if infectiion is there like abdominal cramps, fever etc a combination of ofolxacin and ornidazole is recommended . keep yourself well hydrated by drinking ORS solution every time after passing stools. Take care. Dr. Shruti