What is the treatment for depression and low thyroid level with severe thrush?

Recently went to the Dr. with severe fatigue thrush x2months even with oral rinse, swollen glands, rolled into brittle nails, hair, weight gain, depression from the snowball effect of symptoms that would not go away even with exercise and eating relatively clean and taking natural supplements all that I do on a regular basis. The blood work came up all normal except for my thyroid uptake it was LOW, he also ordered a thyroid ultrasound that showed a MOD. enlargement of the right side of my thyroid and 3 nodules on my thyroid. Now this is the 3rd time a different Dr. has noticed a questionable issue with my thyroid and all 3 drs. tell me I am fine just keep doing what I am doing or work out more, I am not eating right, or enough, or I need a personal trainer... etc. This last Dr. tried to put me on anti-depressants and said I was stressed, to meditate and take the pills..I refused as I know my depression will not be fixed by a blanket and not addressing the root cause. My question is what do I do with these results, ignore them and continue to suffer in silence?
Posted Sat, 18 Jan 2014 in General Health
Answered by Dr. Rakhi Tayal 4 hours later
Brief Answer: Nodules need to be treated Detailed Answer: Hello, Thanks for trusting us with your health concern. The symptoms that you are having are likely to be due to lower thyroid hormone levels due to low uptake. The three nodules that have been detected on an ultrasound should not be ignored. These need to be further investigated with an mRI scan of the neck or FNAC to know the type of nodules. Do keep in touch with the doctor that has detected these and go for a regular follow up. This needs a medical attention and proper treatment. Please feel free to discuss further. I will be glad to answer the follow up queries that you have. Wishing you good health. Regards. Dr. Rakhi Tayal. For future query, you can directly approach me through my profile URL