What is the treatment for chronic constipation and will holy tea help this condition?

Excellent

Gastroenterologist
Question
YES . I HAVE BOWEL ISSUES,HAVE CANDIDA IN MY BOWELS,USING STOOL SOFTENERS AND METAMUCIL. I DO MY FAIR SHARE OF EXERCISE/ I TAKE ANTIDEPRESSANTS AND NEXIUM FOR MY STOMACH. I DON'T HAVE A APPETITE TO EAT, WOULD LIKE TO TRY HOLY TEA ADVERTISED ONLINE. I HAVE MAJOR HEARTBURN, NO PILL CAN CURE, WHAT DO YOU SUGGEST?CHRONIC CONSTIPATION AND HAVE NO QUALITY OF LIFE
Posted Thu, 26 Dec 2013 in Digestion and Bowels

Answered by Dr. Klerida Shehu 2 hours later
Brief Answer: Please follow the suggestions below... Detailed Answer: Hi, The Holy Tea you intend to use contains a mixture of selected herbs to treat bowel problems including constipation. It contains persimmon leaves, milk and blessed thirstle, malva leaf, marshmallow, which have laxative and anti-yeast effect. You can try it as it is a herbal mixture and won't cause you harm. However, I suggest to stop taking it if you notice anything unusual. Furthermore, I also suggest to continue the medications your doctor prescribed first, then, can start taking Holy Tea in order to prevent any interaction. Or you can discuss with your doctor about reducing the dose or stop the medications you take and start this tea. Please bare in mind that chronic constipation and candida need time to get healed and consistency. Hope it answered to your inquiry! Dr.Klerida Feel free to ask me other questions you might have at the next follow up!