What is the treatment for breast enhancement?

Hi, My name is XXXXXX. I am 26 years old. I am going to get married in few days. where my would be likes me seeing with bigger breasts. I have very small breast size where it almost looks like almost flat. I think it is hereditery. My menstrual cycle is very regular. Can you suggest me safer tips or the best enhancement creams with affordable prices for the breast enhancement which shows the results in 1 month. i am not preferable to go for surgery. Please help me.
Posted Mon, 15 Oct 2012 in Women's Health
Answered by Dr. Timothy Raichle 2 hours later
Hello XXXXXX I would be happy to try and help you today.

I am going to be totally honest with you today. There are only four ways that you are going to experience enlarged breasts:

1. If you are genetically determined to have large breasts
2. When you are pregnant they will enlarge slightly
3. With surgery / implants
4. With a silicone bra

There is NO way to SAFELY increase breast size with herbs, supplements or anything else. Do not believe what you read online. They are just trying to take your money! I understand that there is a sense of self-consciousness with your situation, but you must find a way to be comfortably with what you have. If you husband would like to "see" that your breasts are larger, then surgery or a bra that simulates larger breasts is the only safe alternative.

I am sorry that I cannot give you a better answer. Hopefully what I have said will help. Good luck and congratulations on your wedding!!! - DR XXXXXX