What is the treatment for bleeding and scabs on breast?
User rating for this question
My wife has had bleeding and scabs on her breast ( she has had cancer and has only one). She refuses to go to the doctor and I don't know how to urge to go. Can you help me.
Posted Wed, 19 Feb 2014 in Women's Health
Answered by Dr. Indranil Ghosh 3 hours later
Brief Answer: This may be a sign of another cnacer Detailed Answer: Hi Thanks for your query. Bleeding with scabs may be due to another cancer on the other breast. And that too may be in locally advanced stage. However, other causes like infection cannot be ruled out. Somehow, you need to convince her on going to the doctor. She may be scared of surgery or chemotherapy. So you can tell her that this time we may just do with oral tablets if need be, avoiding these two. Hope this helps. Regards
People also viewed
- What is the treatment for breast enhancement
- What is the prognosis and treatment for breast cancer
- 109 bpm heart rate
- Why does implanon cause vaginitis?
- Hemoglobin 109 1 year old
- Using mercilon as morning after pill dosage
- Normal delivery photos
- Whys my implant aching
- What is the treatment for hydrocele and breast enlargement
- 13 yr olds blood pressure 10957
- Is 10962 low blood pressure
- What is the treatment for bleeding and scabs on breast
- What is the treatment for breast cancer metastasis
- Acne 10dpo symptom of pregnancy
- Midol safe for 11 year old