What is the tarring at the back portion of the vaginal opening during sex?
User rating for this question
I often experience tarring at the back portion of the vaginal opening during sex. This has happened for many years. Afterwards it stings and is sore for a few days. Is there anyway of making the skin a little tougher or stretchier in that area so I don't have this problem.
Posted Tue, 4 Mar 2014 in Women Sexual Problems
Answered by Dr. Saul Weinreb 4 hours later
Brief Answer: Thank you for using HCM, I will do my best to help Detailed Answer: Most likely, the cause of your problem is decreased estrogen, this make the skin of the vagina more irritable and dry, and the problem you describe often occurs especially in women your age. The first thing to try is a lubricant, but often this won;t be enough. Fortunately, you can use estrogen creams that your doctor can prescribe which work very well. there is minimal absorption in your bloodstream, so you really don;t need to worry about the effects of estrogen in the rest of your body, but it will help the local area very much. There are other possible causes that are much more unusual, and when you see your doctor, he/she can examine you to make sure it isn't something else. Other types of skin infections, a skin condition called lichen sclerosis, are some other things that it might be, and most of these are treatable by your doctor. I hope this answers your question, please let me know if you have any more questions.
People also viewed
- Pulsating feeling in mid back
- Feel pressure on the back of neck
- What can be done to bring back the sex drive
- What is the normal bleeding while the hymen breaks
- Back pain lump on the back what is it
- What is the cure for constant back pain during pregnancy
- Is cheesy discharge normal after sex
- Is there any medicine to hide my non-virginity
- Throbbing pain in back of neck and head during sex
- Why do i have extreme pain during sex
- Will i miss a period after taking unwanted72 pill
- Bleeding during sex cramps lower back pain
- Feeling winded sore lower back
- Lower back uncomfortable feeling
- Back pain feel like ovary pain