What is the tarring at the back portion of the vaginal opening during sex?
User rating for this question
I often experience tarring at the back portion of the vaginal opening during sex. This has happened for many years. Afterwards it stings and is sore for a few days. Is there anyway of making the skin a little tougher or stretchier in that area so I don't have this problem.
Posted Tue, 4 Mar 2014 in Women Sexual Problems
Answered by Dr. Saul Weinreb 4 hours later
Brief Answer: Thank you for using HCM, I will do my best to help Detailed Answer: Most likely, the cause of your problem is decreased estrogen, this make the skin of the vagina more irritable and dry, and the problem you describe often occurs especially in women your age. The first thing to try is a lubricant, but often this won;t be enough. Fortunately, you can use estrogen creams that your doctor can prescribe which work very well. there is minimal absorption in your bloodstream, so you really don;t need to worry about the effects of estrogen in the rest of your body, but it will help the local area very much. There are other possible causes that are much more unusual, and when you see your doctor, he/she can examine you to make sure it isn't something else. Other types of skin infections, a skin condition called lichen sclerosis, are some other things that it might be, and most of these are treatable by your doctor. I hope this answers your question, please let me know if you have any more questions.
People also viewed
- Drug used to treat leprosy
- How much delay in women mc
- Normal delay of women
- Alimta and cisplatin cancer treatment
- What can be done to bring back the sex drive
- Back pain lump on the back what is it
- Triple antibiotic ointment for burns
- What is the cure for constant back pain during pregnancy
- Drinking alcohol while on flagyl
- Clomiphene tablets ip 50 mg
- Throbbing pain in back of neck and head during sex
- Why did not do intercourse during mensturation
- Reasons why women are delayed
- Bleeding during sex cramps lower back pain
- Vaginal mucus during foreplay fertile