What is the suggested medicine for leukoplakia of vulva?

I have leukoplakia of the vulva with no systems of irritation or discharge. please advise what treatment i need for the same. I am from India.
Posted Sun, 1 Dec 2013 in Vaginal and Uterus Health
Answered by Dr. Arif N Khan 53 minutes later
Brief Answer: Could be lichen sclerosis, benign condition Detailed Answer: Hi, Thank you for choosing XXXXXXX As you are not having any symptoms, it could be probably a benign lesion, if there is any suspicion it is better to go for biopsy and confirm the diagnosis. Usually it will be Lichen sclerosis, which usually gets better on its own. Sometimes you might be given topical steroids, but I personally dont advise it for my patients. Please ask if you have more questions. If you are satisfied, please make sure that your ACCEPT my answer so that I receive credit. Good luck!!