What is the remedy for rashes on the cheeks?
User rating for this question
My baby, 1 year old now frequently gets rashes like prickly heat rash on her cheeks and shoulders. It doesnt trouble her much but am concerened. Would you please help me.
Posted Mon, 10 Mar 2014 in Child Health
Answered by Dr. Synthyia Bhagat 33 minutes later
Brief Answer: relax. Detailed Answer: Hi Vishaka. Thanks for your query. I understand your concern. Relax,there is nothing to worry. Such rashes are commonly seen in children . I suggest you to notice if rashes appear on exposure to anything like an food item,change of climate,any baby product. Apply calamine lotion over affected area two to three times a day. Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can help you further. Wishing your child good health. God bless..
People also viewed
- Extreme diaper rash remedies
- Hard blood cyst on labia majora
- My babies temp is 95
- Happi medicine for ulcer
- Treating extreme diaper rash
- White rashes on forehead and cheeks reason natural remedies
- Healing severe diaper rash
- Diaper rash from pads
- Early years physical development
- Rashes on the cheeks need a remedy
- What is the remedy for skin rash on my cheeks
- Lump in neck and groin
- Remedy for rashes on cheeks after threading
- Left arm below elbow hurts when sitting
- What is the remedy for rashes on the cheeks