What is the remedy for rashes on the cheeks?
User rating for this question
My baby, 1 year old now frequently gets rashes like prickly heat rash on her cheeks and shoulders. It doesnt trouble her much but am concerened. Would you please help me.
Posted Mon, 10 Mar 2014 in Child Health
Answered by Dr. Synthyia Bhagat 33 minutes later
Brief Answer: relax. Detailed Answer: Hi Vishaka. Thanks for your query. I understand your concern. Relax,there is nothing to worry. Such rashes are commonly seen in children . I suggest you to notice if rashes appear on exposure to anything like an food item,change of climate,any baby product. Apply calamine lotion over affected area two to three times a day. Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can help you further. Wishing your child good health. God bless..
People also viewed
- Babys nose is crooked
- Doctor advised to take fol 123
- White rashes on forehead and cheeks reason natural remedies
- Crooked tailbone in premature babies
- Effects of baby crying too much
- Is hcg 123 drops dangerous
- Baby with excessive saliva and crying
- 123 65 blood pressure
- 12363 blood pressure pregnant
- Rashes on the cheeks need a remedy
- My babys eye is swelling and crusty
- 123 62 blood pressure
- What is the remedy for skin rash on my cheeks
- Remedy for rashes on cheeks after threading
- What is the remedy for rashes on the cheeks