What is the remedy for lower back pain?

Nov 2013

I am having Lower Backpain, can I get completely cured from that and for that what would be your advise.
Posted Wed, 5 Mar 2014 in Brain and Spine
Answered by Dr. Sudhir Kumar 53 minutes later
Brief Answer: Yes, you can get completely cured. Detailed Answer: Hi, Thank you for posting your query. I have noted your complaints. First of all, I would like to reassure you that you can get completely cured from back pain. Initially, you can start with physiotherapy- back extension exercises, IFT, ultrasound, etc. If pain is persisting, you can get MRI spine done to find out if there is pinching of nerve in the back. A consultation with neurologist would be useful after that. I hope my reply has helped you. I would be pleased to answer, if you have any follow up queries or if you require any further information. Best wishes, Dr Sudhir Kumar MD (Internal Medicine), DM (Neurology) XXXXXXX Consultant Neurologist Apollo Hospitals, Hyderabad, For DIRECT QUERY to me: My blog: