What is the recommend cure for peronies?
User rating for this question
What would you recommend to cure peronies?
Posted Thu, 2 Jan 2014 in Penis Problems
Answered by Dr. P. T. Patil 10 hours later
Brief Answer: Treatment Depends upon of severity of disease. Detailed Answer: Hello Thanks for your query.Based on the facts that you have posted it appears that you have Peyronie's disease. The Peyronies disease is scarring of the corpora cavernosa with or without formation of a plaque. The treatment depends upon the severity of bending of the penis and whether it affects the sexual intercourse. In mild form spontaneous resolution do occur over a period of 2 years and one can observe for 2 years.Taking Vit E helps to some extent to resolve the problem. However if the bending of the penis is severe and making sexual intercourse difficult and painful then surgery is the treatment option where either calcified plaque is excised with grafting or placating the Tunica Albuginia on opposite site.However there is risk of developing ED or shortening of the penis . The second treatment option is to put penile implant which will help to have enjoyable sexual life Please consult qualified Urologist who performs these surgeries routinely for clinical assessment and further treatment. Hope I have answered your query ,please feel free to ask if you have more questions ,I shall be happy to help you . Thanks and Regards. Dr.Patil.
Follow-up: What is the recommend cure for peronies? 21 hours later
Is there any medication that might work?
Answered by Dr. P. T. Patil 8 minutes later
Brief Answer: No medicines that can cure Peyronies disease. Detailed Answer: Hello Thanks for follow up. Unfortunately there are no medicines that can cure Peyronies disease. Either it resolves spontaneously or in severe form surgery is the only option . Thanks and Regards. Dr.Patil.
People also viewed
- What is recommended to cure severe pain in rib cage
- Mole on penis disappeared
- What a disappearing mole on penis means
- What medicines are recommended for cure of osteomylaetis
- What is the recommend cure for peronies
- Doctor recommended hangover cure
- Treatment and cure for chronic hypersensitivity pneumonia
- Scab on penis under head wont disappear
- Treatment and cure for advanced atlantoaxial osteoarthritis
- Treatment and cure for cranial injury
- Dirty socks penis infection
- Treatment and cure for granuloma faciale
- Treatment and cure for vector dermatitis
- Concussions hallucinations what treatment is recommended and cure period
- How to remove dirt in penis