Suffering from hypogonadism. Prescribed TRT medication. Should I have an Implant?

Hello, I have been suffering from hypogonadism for a long time. Urologists have prescribed mostly TRT medicines ( Androgel , Depo, Testim along with popular ED medicines). Over time, I have suffered trophy and nobody seems able to give me an answer as to why or been able to cure the problem. I m in my early 50 s and am single and frustrated. I don t want to use things like MUSE or suffer through an implant. Please help me figure out another option.
Asked On : Fri, 1 Mar 2013