What is the reason for rash and red blisters on penis after protected sex?

Dermatologist
Question
Hi have a rash and many very small and red blisters (0,5mm - 1mm) on my penis head, that arrived yesterday. So far its not itchy, or hurt. I had sex with a girl (with condom) about 8 days ago, and with another girl (without condom) 3 days ago.
Posted Sat, 21 Dec 2013 in Skin Hair and Nails

Answered by Dr. Ilyas Patel 43 minutes later
Brief Answer: You may be having candidal balanoposthitis. Detailed Answer: Hi, After seeing photograph and reading short history, I feel that you may be having candidal balanoposthitis.you may have got it after sexual intercourse. You had multiple STDs in past. So, you should be cautious. BLOOD TESTS MAY BE DONE TO RULE OUT HIV. Consult dermatologist. Take antifungal like ketoconazole or itraconazole for two weeks. You apply antifungal cream like setraconazole or clotrimazole. Avoid soap bath, take Sitz bath in dettol containing water. And avoid sex with multiple partners. And have safe sex. I hope you got my answer. Still, any query, you may ask me. Thanks. Dr. Ilyas Patel MD