What is the reason for left side body pain, dizziness and depression when ECG and blood test normal?

Hi Sir, i have been troubling with hell lot of problems.... mild pains in left side of my body.. i had ecg echo and all blood tests every thing was normal..?thesr days i have dizziness also....and some times my heart rate will be 88.... is it normal.....i getting depressed....and feeling like i am going to have heartattack.... pls help me
Posted Mon, 16 Dec 2013 in Hypertension and Heart Disease
Answered by Dr. Veera Raghava Rao Buddha. 1 hour later
Brief Answer: Try to live as a young adult Detailed Answer: Hi, I agree that you have some problem in the body, causing pains. But don't worry of those pains. You had ECG, ECHO, and other blood tests done and excluded every disease. The heart rate seen by self up to 90 is normal; mostly due to anxiety. As you describe it appears to be the gastric irritation, due to irritant foods, irregular diet habits, ulcer etc. I usually prescribe to my patient with such symptoms ranitidine 300mg and antacid gel. Avoid taking more of spices, junk foods, and oily foods. If you feel necessary, you can consult a gastro enterologist for diagnosis and treatment. Don't get depressed, there is no such problem, at this age, no one will get heart attack, if gets it may be 1:1000 or less. Practice yoga, meditation, reading books of your interest, and hearing music, to divert you from the health issues. I am pleased to help you in case of any doubts regarding this issue, in your follow up queries. Wishing for a quick and complete recovery. Thank you.