What is the reason for exhaustion and general physical distress?

Pediatrician, Pulmonology
I'm having a sudden feeling of exhaustion and general physical distress, an inability to be comfortable. It began about two hours ago; My upper body is full of aches and back discomfort. I'm suddenly exhausted and feel that almost any physical action would be too much. NO breathlessness or squeezing sensation in chest; no dizziness. I've just had my annual doctor's check-up, and have been pronounced fine in terms of blood pressure etc. No history of heart problems.
Posted Thu, 16 Jan 2014 in General Health
Answered by Dr. Arun 1 hour later
Brief Answer: relax Detailed Answer: Hi Thanks for writing to health care magic. I consider it could be related to stress and exhaustion. Get rest, good sleep..Ibuprofen could help in reducing the pain. Take plenty of liquids too. Regards Dr Arun