What is the permanent cure for hair loss problem?

i am XXXX from erode ,Tamilnadu India,my problem is hair loss time i am checking master health checkup ...that doctor advice take Keraglo Men tablet one month daily one tablet that time hair loss absolutely controlled stop that tablet taking loss again >>>how can take that Kera Glo tablet or how control my hair loss permanently pls advice to me....... XXXX
Posted Sat, 15 Feb 2014 in Skin Hair and Nails
Answered by Dr. Rahul Kumar 11 minutes later
Brief Answer: Photograph required Detailed Answer: Hello Thanks for the query. keraglo is a biotin supplement and helps in any type of hair fall. In males the main cause of hair fall is androgenic alopecia. That is hormone dependent hair loss. This type of hair loss occurs in a pattern and is treated using topical and oral anti androgen. If the hair loss is through out scalp it may be due to nutritional deficiency and the approach to treat will be different. I would like to see a photograph of your scalp. If you can upload a photo. This will help me in giving a closer diagnosis and I would be able to help you better. Waiting for your response. Thank you