What is the medication for premature ejaculation problem?

General Surgeon
Hi. I have a problem of premature ejaculation. When i start sex, i will discharge within a minute and semen will comeout and this is happening almost every day. Could you please let me know cure for this like what medicine i can take. What kind of food i should take and what food needs to be avoid. Previously i used to drink much but now i have left drinking. Also, let me know if can use any massage oil for penis or any specific medicine.
Posted Mon, 6 Jan 2014 in Premature Ejaculation
Answered by Dr. Deepak Kishore Kaltari 47 minutes later
Brief Answer: Spend time in foreplay Detailed Answer: Namasthe Welcome to Healthcare-Magic Greetings of the day Dear Mr XXXXXXX Premature ejaculation is a very common problem faced and can be tackled easily. I would suggest you the following 1. Rule out inflammatory condition of prepuce and glans. Thorough examination is to be done by a surgeon. It's one of the common cause of premature ejaculation. 2. Spend sufficient time in foreplay instead of hurrying up the things. 3. Stop and proceed technique; When you are about to ejaculate, stop for few seconds and then proceed. It will delay the time for having ejaculation. Slowly you can have control and there should be lot of good results sheet some time. It requires patience and matter of time. 4. Avoid alcohol and smoking totally 5. Eat well balanced diet: high in fiber, plenty of oral fluids and multivitamin supplements will be beneficial. Vegetable salad with onions added will be beneficial. 6. Local application of anesthetic like Xylocaine to glans and prepuce will prolong the time of ejaculation. I hope it helped In case you require any further assistance, will be glad to assist you. Take care Best Regards Dr Deepak Kishore MBBS, MS, MCH Consultant Surgeon