What is the fastest way to get crystal meth out of the body for a urine test?

Question
What's the fastest way to get crystal meth out of your system in case of a drug test- most likely a urine test. I relapsed today, hadn't used in over 3 months. Thanks
Posted Wed, 5 Sep 2012 in Drug Abuse

Answered by Dr. Sudhir 2 hours later

I am really sorry but there is no way you can clean up the system effectively to clear the test.

These tests are specifically designed to work in all give situations.

All detox products sold online or XXXXXXX are not effective.Most such products are part of scam.

Please ask if there are doubts.

Regards.