What is the fastest and most effective way to cure leucorrhoea?

May 2013
what is the fastest and most effective way to CURE "Leucorrhoea?
Posted Mon, 30 Jul 2012 in Vaginal and Uterus Health
Answered by Dr. Sree Gouri SR 21 minutes later

before treating leucorrhoea we have to know the exact nature of it,

leucorrhoea is of two types,

-physiological: seen in conditions like during ovulation, prior to menstruation, during pregnancy, by sexual excitement,
usually this will be mucoid to watery in nature, mild to moderate in quantity with no odor not associated with itching etc features,

-pathological: it can occur due to infections, skin to skin contact etc,
the color depends on organism affecting,
quantity can be moderate to severe,
associated foul smell, itching etc may present,

if you think that you are having pathological leucorrhoea,
consult gynecologist,
undergo physical examination,
tests like blood sugar to rule out diabetes, culture and sensitivity of discharge taken by swab,
depending on the result take antibiotics,
preferably both husband and wife have to take treatment together to prevent recurrence.

along with that follow general measures like,
eating healthy and adequate diet, maintaining good hydration, using cotton undergarments, avoiding sharing bathrooms as much as possible etc.

Hope I have answered your query. I will be available to answer your follow up queries. If you are satisfied with all my answer, please rate the answer after closing the discussion.

Follow-up: What is the fastest and most effective way to cure leucorrhoea? 5 minutes later
im not pregnant. i have had ongoing discharge for many years. no gynocologist has detected any disease. there is no foul odor. but to discribe the discharge, it is thick, white and bitter. its consistant. then during intercourse, it is thick and white and gets all over my partner. my question still was not answered. what is the fastest and most effective way to cure leucorrhea????
Answered by Dr. Sree Gouri SR 18 hours later

as I told the most effective way of treating leucorrhoea is,
consult gynecologist and let her take swab from discharge and get culture and sensitivity of it and there by detecting the causative organism responsible for leucorrhoea and using drugs depending on sensitivity report.

Get examined to rule out anemia and worm infestation of intestinal tract which can lead to excessive white discharge.

meanwhile you can follow general measures as I told,
and also try to take fruits like papaya, sweet lime, orange, guava etc
You can also wash vagina with neem water.
try to take bath twice a day and change undergarments frequently, preferably made up of cotton material.

Wish you Good Health, If you are satisfied with my response please rate the answer after closing the discussion.