What is the difference between fertigyn and Koragon?

Mar 2013
Hi, I m 26 yrs old and my doctor suggest me Koragon hp 5000for my right Ovarian ... she dint get pregnancy and today her doctor given her the FERTIGYN 5000 injection . .... Difference between contin, oxicotin in terms of strength, pain relief?
Posted Fri, 1 Nov 2013 in Pregnancy
Answered by Dr. Aarti Abraham 20 minutes later
Brief Answer:

Detailed Answer:
Contin contains morphine, while oxycontin has oxycodone which is a morphine ( opiod ) derivative.
In terms of pain relief, contin is slightly superior though oxycontin is comparable.
Both can be taken , only on prescription however, and not for prolonged periods as they are habit forming.
ALso, probably a key word was omitted when you typed your question.. as you did not mention for WHAT Koregon and Fertigyn was given . You have written " right ovarian " but probably there was a typing error.
Please do write back with more details and specific queries.
All the best.
Looking forward to hearing from you.