What is the cure for pain in wrists and thumbs due to working on computers?
User rating for this question
I have been working on computers and black berry for quite a long time. now i have developed pain in my wrists and thumbs. at times there is shooting pain as well. my hand and fingers movements are normal however due to this pain, i have not been able to work normal.
Posted Sun, 29 Dec 2013 in Bones, Muscles and Joints
Answered by Dr. Raju A.T 13 hours later
Brief Answer: Rest is must Detailed Answer: Hi, Thanks for your query. As you know what has caused the problem you must opt to avoid the same for few days. Frequent similar movements in he small joints may render the ligaments weak. hence, you should allow them to rest. Also apply diclofenac gel to reduce the pain if it is severe. Regards,
People also viewed
- Does voltaren gel cause a positive drug screen cocaine
- What could cause a swollen rolling lump in the knee
- What is the cure for abdominal pain
- Treatment and cure for wrist pain
- Hyde cream for what use
- Hemorrhoid cream for scalp
- What are the treatments for calcium build up in elbow
- Why do my finger tips tingle after carple tunnel syndrome
- Pennis hair remover cream
- Experiencing pain on the right side of the rib cage
- Tri glow cream uses
- How warm cream hurts your health
- Can relafen cure wrist pain ?
- Can paracetamol cure pain, wrist ?
- What is the cure for sore wrist after drawing blood