What is the cure for dry skin irritation around my child's nose?
User rating for this question
Posted Fri, 14 Feb 2014 in Child Health
Answered by Dr. Synthyia Bhagat 2 hours later
Brief Answer: relax. Detailed Answer: Hi. Thanks for your query. I understand your concern. Relax,there is nothing to worry. Apply vaseline over ares 2 to 3 times a day. At bed time apply mixture of glycerine with rosewater with few drops of lemom. Give plenty of fluids. In case symptoms persist get him examined by doctor. Hope I have answered your query. Wishing your baby good health. God bless..
People also viewed
- Purple spots on testicle
- Tingling and purple veins on scrotum
- Is it good to give pomegranate juice for a seven months old baby
- Is lactogen milk powder good for baby health?
- Spirulina safe for g6pd babies
- Purple spots on vulva
- What milk powder is best prescribed to my baby with g6pd
- Packet milk good for babies
- Hypothyroid dry skin cure
- Cures for extremely dry skin
- How to cure dry skin
- Purple under tongue and skin tag
- Dry skin causes and cure
- Dry skin cures
- Purples sores on stomach