What is the cure for dry skin irritation around my child's nose?

My two year old has had this dry skin irritation around his nose and mouth for about a week. Tried infant moisturizer, baby spectra gel and not getting much change. What else can i try?
Posted Fri, 14 Feb 2014 in Child Health
Answered by Dr. Synthyia Bhagat 2 hours later
Brief Answer: relax. Detailed Answer: Hi. Thanks for your query. I understand your concern. Relax,there is nothing to worry. Apply vaseline over ares 2 to 3 times a day. At bed time apply mixture of glycerine with rosewater with few drops of lemom. Give plenty of fluids. In case symptoms persist get him examined by doctor. Hope I have answered your query. Wishing your baby good health. God bless..