What is the cure for cough and cold in toddlers?

my son of 2 yes old having cough since last one month now. he suffered with cold n cough in the starting but cough still not leaving him what should I do?
Posted Fri, 21 Feb 2014 in Child Health
Answered by Dr. Synthyia Bhagat 28 minutes later
Brief Answer: relax. Detailed Answer: Hi. Thanks for your query. I understand your concern. Since you have mentioned he is having cough for one month I suggest you to get him examined as physical examination will be needed. Also some investigations needs to be done like- x ray chest,CBC,ESR,Crp. Different medications are done depending upon nature of cough,is it dry,productive,spasmodic. Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can help further. Wishing your baby good health. God bless.