What is the cause for dark blood clots and cramping with bowel movement after taking silver nitrate cauterization during pregnancy?

Infertility Specialist
I am 6 weeks pregnant went yesterday to my MD had normal transvag ultrasound with positive heartbeat. Had vaginal exam started bleeding MD stated that I had 5 blood vessels bleeding R/T previous cryosurgery in 2012. Last night approx. 12 hours after silver nitrate cauterization had gush of dark red blood with clots and moderate cramping with BM . Doctor's office is not open...don't know if this is necessary to go to ER or wait for Doctor's office to open Thursday??
Posted Mon, 13 Jan 2014 in Menstruation and Miscarriage
Answered by Dr. Mahesh Koregol 5 hours later
Brief Answer: yed Detailed Answer: Hi You are right. If vessels are open due to previous cryosurgery bleeding from those vessels could be more. Do please visit ER to get examined about location of bleeding vessels. Regards