What is the best medicine for cold?

What is the best medicine for a cold out there?
Posted Sat, 18 Jan 2014 in Medicines and Side Effects
Answered by Dr. Prasad 5 minutes later
Brief Answer: Steam inhalation... Detailed Answer: Hi, I use tylenol cold and flu tablets to deal with cold and nasal congestion. Nasal decongestant drops which are prescription drug are useful if patient complaints of severely blocked and congested nose. Though there are many other brands available to take care of a cold and flu symptoms, according to me the best remedy is from steam. Inhaling steam three times a day is very effective. Further it has no side effects. Hope this answers your question. Let me know if you need clarification. Regards
Follow-up: What is the best medicine for cold? 36 minutes later
Thanks I've never heard of that, interesting I'll try it.
Answered by Dr. Prasad 8 minutes later
Brief Answer: You are welcome... Detailed Answer: Yes, you should try inhaling steam vapours. Please close this discussion if you have no more questions. Regards