What is the best contraceptive method and best way for precaution?

hi. thanks for your time. My Question is- What is the best contraceptive method. My friend guide to take XXXXXXX Pills everyday. I want to know is that pill safe to take and if not then what is the best way for Precaution?
Earlier I had triedMulti load, which didnt suit me i belive, because I use to remain down for approx 8 - 10 days and also I had gained lots of weight also after using that.
Posted Sun, 5 Aug 2012 in Women's Health
Answered by Dr. Sourav Ganguly 23 minutes later

Thanks for your question.

There is no contraceptive which is better than other.It choice depends on patients profile.

You can use XXXXXXX Its a oral contraceptive with very low failure rate but you should remember the contraindication (where we can not use it)-If you have heart disease, uncontrollable hypertension,migraine,liver disease,gall bladder disease,breast tumor or fibroadenoma etc. And its common side effects are anorexia,nausea,vomiting, stomach upsate,weight gain,irregular bleeding.

Doctors recommend copper T insertion in the uterus if you have one successful pregnancy with one baby. You can stay for years depending on types of copper tube. They are the best to space between pregnancies. In such a case you don't have to take it regularly.

If you do not like to have further pregnancy then tubectomy procedure is permanent sterilisation.

So I think in your case Copper T (Intra uterine device) and XXXXXXX are the best methods.

Hope I have answered your query. If you have any further questions I will be happy to help
If you do not have any clarifications, you can close the discussion and rate the answer.

Wish you good health,

Dr Sourav Ganguly