What is best way to deal with constipation from either Tramadol or Lortab?
User rating for this question
Thank you, What is best way to deal with constipation from either Tramadol or Lortab?
Posted Sat, 25 Jan 2014 in Constipation
Answered by Dr. Anshul Varshney 42 minutes later
Brief Answer: Ispaghula / Lactulose Detailed Answer: Dear Mam Welcome to XXXXXXX Tramadol and Lortab , both causes constipation , and it is better to treat it , to avoid piles and rectal prolapse. Following Things can be done to help from constipation due to these medications : 1. Ispaghula powder ( Like Softovac SF which contains Ispaghula and other stool softeners) 2. High Fiber Food. 3. Plenty of water. 4. Lactulose Suspension. You can discuss with your doctor regarding adding Ispaghula or lactulose. In my opinion , Isphaghula would be a safe and good option , if you get relieved by it. I hope i am able to solve your query , still if you have any query , please ask me.
People also viewed
- Tramadol side effects constipation
- 33 weeks constipation and pain
- Cremalax 10 mg usage
- Nebistar sa amlodipine side effects
- Amlodipine overdose serious
- How to treat constipation as a side effect of tramadol
- Cremalax 10mg is a sleeping pill
- Cremalax 10mg side effect
- Do tramadol cause constipation
- Is anyone taking propranolol and amlodipine
- Amlodipine and penicillin
- Dealing with constipation during pregnancy
- Severe constipation while 24 weeks pregnant
- Suggesrt treatment for constipation due to tramadol intake
- Switch from amlodipine to ramipril