What happens if seacure is used orally instead of vaginal insertion?

Anything happen if (Tab - Seacure 200) used oral instead of vaginal insertion for one time?
Posted Sun, 6 May 2012 in Pregnancy
Answered by Dr. Rakhi Tayal 1 hour later
If a single tablet of seacure 200mg is taken orally instead of inserting it vaginally, no problems are expected. It gets absorbed orally also and produces the same effect on the body. The only difference is that the onset of effect is late and more side effects like nausea, headache, etc are noted when taken orally.
Please do not worry. A single dose is not going to affect you in any way.
Hope this answers your query. I will be glad to answer the follow up queries that you have.
Please accept my answer in case you do not have further queries.
Dr. Rakhi Tayal.