What happens after taking Oxycotine?
User rating for this question
what can i expect to happen if i took one half of a 20mg oxycotine XXXXXXX cr?
Posted Thu, 20 Feb 2014 in Mental Health
Answered by Dr. Manjeth Kumar G 48 minutes later
Brief Answer: No side effects at this dose on single dose. Detailed Answer: Hello, If you accidentally took Oxycodone, it do not cause any symptoms at the dose you have taken at single dose. It is a narcotic analgesic usually prescribed for pain. It is the usual dose(10 mg) prescribed for adults. thus nothing to worry about. It may rarely cause nausea, vomiting, loss of appetite. Please write back for further queries. Thank you.
Follow-up: What happens after taking Oxycotine? 9 minutes later
what if it was extended release 20 mg of oxycotine XXXXXXX CR?
Answered by Dr. Manjeth Kumar G 7 hours later
Brief Answer: Do not break or crush. Mild respiratory depression Detailed Answer: Hello, It is not advisable to break or crush the extended release tablets. If it is so, then Oxycodone may be absorbed fast by our body and may cause the side effects. At this dose, usually there is no side effects. But some may have mild respiratory depression while may lead to breathing difficulty. Hope this helps. please reply for further queries. Wishing you good health.
People also viewed
- Treatment and cure for depersonalization
- Drugs/medication for toxoplasmosis
- Cervical cancer just after giving birth
- Color of period blood after birth
- Drugs/medication for mononucleosis
- What happens after taking oxycotine
- What happens after taking mifeprin
- Brown stains 2 months after birth
- What happens after taking cytotec
- Yellow bloody discharge after birth
- Drugs/medication for tic
- What happens if i drink after taking tindamax
- What happens after you stop taking femilon
- Common causes of death after giving birth
- Drugs/medication for virilization