What dosage of primolut-n should I take to delay period?

i wish to delay my period which would start around 2nd april 2013..what dosage of primolut-n should i take and when do i start?
is the medicine safe as i wish to delay my period by one 2-3 days.?
Posted Mon, 15 Apr 2013 in Menstruation and Miscarriage
Answered by Dr. Rhea Chanda 9 minutes later
You can take tablet deviry 10mg 1 tab twice a day,starting 3-4 days before the expected date of your period and continue till you want it. After stopping the drug you should get bleeding within a week.You can take primolut N also in the same way.Dont use it multiple times a month and avoid taking it for long periods.
Follow-up: What dosage of primolut-n should I take to delay period? 5 minutes later
when should i take the tablet as in is there a specific time in the day when the tablet must be taken or before or after food?

and is there any issues with engaging in sexual activity while on this tablet?
Answered by Dr. Rhea Chanda 20 minutes later
No issues related to sexual activity during this problem but its not a contraceptive pill.
You can take it after meals twice a day,anytime but a gap of 12 hrs between tablets is advised.