What does thoracic MRI indicates and should I be concerned?

DOCTOR OF THE MONTH - Nov 2013
Nov 2013
Excellent

Neurologist
Question
I had a thoracic mri and it stated "mildly heterogeneous marrow signal, may be due to benign yellow conversion". Should i be concerned?
Posted Sat, 21 Dec 2013 in Thyroid Problem and Hormonal Problems

Answered by Dr. Sudhir Kumar 5 minutes later
Hi, The MRI findings are benign and not of any concern. So, there is no need to worry about that. Best wishes, Dr Sudhir Kumar

Follow-up: What does thoracic MRI indicates and should I be concerned? 2 minutes later
Is that normal

Answered by Dr. Sudhir Kumar 6 minutes later
Brief Answer: Yes, it is normal. Detailed Answer: It is common to find marrow changes such as those in many normal people. I hope my answer helps. Please get back if you require any additional information. Wishing you good health, Dr Sudhir Kumar MD (Internal Medicine), DM (Neurology) XXXXXXX Consultant Neurologist Apollo Hospitals, Hyderabad, India Click on this link to ask me a DIRECT QUERY: http://bit.ly/Dr-Sudhir-kumar My BLOG: http://bestneurodoctor.blogspot.in

Follow-up: What does thoracic MRI indicates and should I be concerned? 3 minutes later
So there is no need to follow up on this aspect of the mri

Answered by Dr. Sudhir Kumar 2 minutes later
Brief Answer: No, there is no need to follow up. Detailed Answer: Thank you for getting back. As I mentioned, it is a benign (normal) finding, so, there is no need to follow up on this aspect of MRI. Best wishes, Dr Sudhir Kumar MD DM (Neurology)

Follow-up: What does thoracic MRI indicates and should I be concerned? 0 minute later
Thank you

Answered by Dr. Sudhir Kumar 9 minutes later
Brief Answer: Thank you and best wishes, Detailed Answer: Thank you. Dr Sudhir Kumar MD DM (Neurology)