What does the attached throat swab test result suggest?

Excellent

ENT Specialist
Question
I am suffering from severe cough and cold. Doc asked me to test CULTURE AND SENSITIVITY [THROAT SWAB]. I have attached the report.
Posted Wed, 8 Jan 2014 in Ear, Nose and Throat Problems

Answered by Dr. Hariom Sharma 48 hours later
Brief Answer: Broad Spectrum antibiotics with supportive Detailed Answer: Hi Sir, I have gone through your query and culture sensitivity report. If you are suffering from severe cough and cold (the gram negative cocci). I personally advised in such cases 1. Broad spectrum Antibiotics . 2. Antiallergic drug. 3. Cough suppresants. 4. Steam inhalation five times a day. 5. Antioxidant three times a day. If you have any doubt, I will be available for your query. Wish you good health

Follow-up: What does the attached throat swab test result suggest? 1 hour later
Hi, I consulted Dr. XXXXXXX from Apollo clinic. He suggested me to take DESLOR tablet for 15 days daily 1, the use the Arzep nasal spray.

Answered by Dr. Hariom Sharma 20 hours later
Brief Answer: If you are improving then continue otherwise add Detailed Answer: Hi Sir, I have gone through your follow up query. If you are improving then continue the same treatment otherwise add above mentioned treatment in your treatment after consulting your doctor. Wish you good health