What does small cystic spaces on an ultrasound indicate?

Mar 2016

Can several new small cystic spaces on an ultrasound be mistaken for fibroids? I've never had that on an ultrasound before. I had a pedunculated fibroid show up on a sonohysteragram but the Transvag u/s never seem to pick it up. I'm worried it could sarcoma. Thanks so much.
Posted Mon, 3 Feb 2014 in Women's Health
Answered by Dr. S Patra 10 minutes later
Brief Answer: ATTACH LATEST SCAN REPORTS. Detailed Answer: Hello, Thanks for writing to us. Kindly, upload or attach your latest scan report (both Sonohysterogram and Trans Vaginal ultrasound) to assist you better with proper guideline. Waiting for your report and reply. Regards, Dr Soumen