What does a lump under varicose veins in legs indicate?
User rating for this question
I have varicose veins in my right leg - they are very noticeable but don't normally give me any trouble, however at the moment I have a lump just under the skin right amongst some of these veins, the lump is about the size of ten cent coin and very sore to touch - I can't remember bumping it at all today, and I only noticed it was sore when I brushed it.
Posted Mon, 10 Feb 2014 in Beauty
Answered by Dr. Johny Chacko 54 minutes later
Brief Answer: Painful bump- possibilities Detailed Answer: Hello, Welcome to healthcare magic, From your description I am thinking of the following possibilities. Thrombosis of a varicose vein, Hematoma or a secondary bacterial infection (early boil or abscess). You have a feature to upload the images of the lump yourself at the right side of the query page, please utilize that so that I can have a look at it and assess better. You can also send the image as attachment to YYYY@YYYY , with the subject as 'Attn: Dr. Johny Chacko'. Waiting for the photo. Take care.
People also viewed
- Baby with a red dot on lip
- What does a lump under varicose veins in legs indicate
- Baby white dots in stool
- Varicose veins hard lump
- What causes varicose veins under the tounge
- Can babies take dramamine
- Baby fall down hit the head
- Mela care and mela glow
- Cateract how long until sutures dissolve
- Varicose veins under the tongue
- How to get rid syringoma cauterize scars
- Babys medicine went down wrong pipe
- Varicose vein lump
- Does liposuction cause hairloss
- Can laser hair removal cause headache