What do you mean by conservative management?
User rating for this question
Hello dr. U spoke about conservative management what it is I didn't understand if u can please elabrate? And how do I convince my dr local anethsia? And how can I send u my film to u?
Posted Sat, 30 Nov 2013 in Ear, Nose and Throat Problems
Answered by Dr. Hariom Sharma 46 minutes later
Brief Answer: Doesn't include any operation or intervention Detailed Answer: Hi mam, I already had given the answer of your question. For your information, I am giving the answer again- 1. Conservative management- A management, that doesn't include any operation or intervention. It includes the life style modification, physical therapy and medicines i.e. least aggressive approach to treating a condition. 2. Anesthesia part mainly depend on the anaesthetist, He or she decides after seeing your MRI which is better for you. 3. You can scan your report and use the upload reports on the right hand side of your dashboard to upload the report, and you can also scan the MRI film same way and attach it. Again if you have any doubt, I will be available for your query.
People also viewed
- Conservative treatments knee pain
- Is stuffy or runny nose a side effect of capzasin-hp arthritis formula?
- 130 over 80 56 years old
- What do you mean by conservative management
- 130 58 blood pressure
- 130 63 blood pressure
- Conserves vs preserves
- 130 over 72 high blood pressure
- Is trouble with breathing, speaking, or swallowing a side effect of imitrex?
- Is sore throat a side effect of menthac arthritis cream with capsaicin?
- Right rib pain in pregnancy 13 weeks
- Is difficulty with breathing or swallowing a side effect of brilinta?
- Difference between jam and conserve
- Is swelling of the face, throat, or tongue a side effect of abatacept?
- Difference between preserve and conserve