What do you mean by conservative management?
User rating for this question
Hello dr. U spoke about conservative management what it is I didn't understand if u can please elabrate? And how do I convince my dr local anethsia? And how can I send u my film to u?
Posted Sat, 30 Nov 2013 in Ear, Nose and Throat Problems
Answered by Dr. Hariom Sharma 46 minutes later
Brief Answer: Doesn't include any operation or intervention Detailed Answer: Hi mam, I already had given the answer of your question. For your information, I am giving the answer again- 1. Conservative management- A management, that doesn't include any operation or intervention. It includes the life style modification, physical therapy and medicines i.e. least aggressive approach to treating a condition. 2. Anesthesia part mainly depend on the anaesthetist, He or she decides after seeing your MRI which is better for you. 3. You can scan your report and use the upload reports on the right hand side of your dashboard to upload the report, and you can also scan the MRI film same way and attach it. Again if you have any doubt, I will be available for your query.
People also viewed
- Conservative treatments knee pain
- Symptoms of diabetic blisters
- Throat swelling abdominal crunches
- Mucinex kidneys swollen abdominal
- What do you mean by conservative management
- Abdominal crunches for vertigo
- Symptoms of laser hyperpigmentation
- Conserves vs preserves
- Nasal congestion runny nose abdominal cramp diarrhea
- Causes for not being able to sneeze
- Symptoms of cutaneous fibromas
- Symptoms of other cysts
- Difference between jam and conserve
- Symptoms of chronic lumbar pain
- Difference between preserve and conserve